One Set to Rule them All.
Ever’thing you need to know about owning, using and choosing the best kitchen knives you’ll ever need.– Best of Ever’thing
The perfect setup
Why and for what :
The knife sets that are equipped with KIS ( Self Sharpening) stand, are always sharp, due to the grind stone inside. In every kitchen I ever worked, and that was for 2 years, all the chefs had a small set, composed of 3 pieces, from Zwilling ,Wüsthof, Global and Victory Inox. You could always find these knives among 1 start Chefs, to the lowest kitchen help ( that i was at some point).
Even if you cut yourself it would be a clean wound ( I did it a lot) and it will close itself much faster than a dull knife.
Fun tip: Cutting onions with a sharp knife will make you avoid those most desired tears.
In a lifetime, you will spend less money on knives, and 3 times as less time spent in a kitchen.
You can create art and fine dining at your home.
You are staring fresh in the cooking industry and you are looking for your first set as a professional chef OR you’ve learned how to cook, and want to make sure it’s the best experience
- Quality : Low / Ceramic/ Industrial dull steel
- Sharpening : Limited before the blade gets dull.
- Life expectancy : 3 -6 months
- Price Range : 5 – 20$ – World Wide
- Utility : Low to Medium
- The Cheapest
- They can be found in any utility store and supermatket.
- Quality : Medium to Good
- Sharpening : A few good times before dull.
- Life expectancy : 1-3 years depending on blade
- Price Range : 30 – 150$ – World Wide
- Utility : Good
- They can be found in specialized knife or kitchen shops, and some supermarkets
- Brand like : Sabatier,Tefal,Royal, etc
The Best Choice
- Quality : Very Good – KIS Technology
- Sharpening : Always sharp, no effort
- Life expectancy : 5-25 years depending on blade
- Price Range : 150 – 200$ – World Wide
- Utility : Very Good
- They can be found in specialized knife or kitchen shops, or online.
- Brand like : Zwilling knives by J.A. Henckels,Wüsthof, Global and Victory Inox.